Quality of care is of the utmost importance for everyone at Brabston Dental. Our solid and comprehensive academic foundation helps insure that you receive excellent dental care. Serving the community for over 40 years, Dr. Brabston’s clinical experience completes the credentials for providing truly long-lasting and satisfying dental treatment.
- Bachelor of Science University of Alabama 1974
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) – University of Alabama School of Dentistry – 1976
- Advanced General Practice Residency – Veterans Administration Hospital Birmingham, AL 1977 – training in various specialties of dentistry such as oral surgery, removable prosthodontics (partial/complete dentures), sedation and periodontics.
- Mastership in the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD).
- Ongoing educational and skill enhancement classes (1977-present)
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Alabama Dental Association
- Mobile Area Dental Society
- Baldwin County Dental Society
- Native of Birmingham, AL
- Married for 40 years, Dr. Brabston and his wife, Trinka, have three children and five grandchildren.
Volunteer and Community Service
- Dental missions to Honduras, Rwanda, Guatemala, Nicaragua
- Board member of Ecumenical Ministries
- Fairhope Rotary Club
Hobbies and Special Interest
- Gardening, reading, history, running, kayaking, bicycling, golf, enjoying time with wife,children and grandchildren